Get Your Tickets TODAY Before they SELL OUT!
Friday, October 30
The Marcus King Trio is a three piece rock outfit with influences of soul, americiana, and country music. Marcus King, at only 24, has made a name for himself as a technically brilliant guitarist, singer, and songwriter. Comparable artists are The Revivalists, Lettuce, Drive By Truckers, The Allman Brothers, Gov’t Mule, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Chris Stapleton, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, Curtis Harding, Gary Clark Jr., Nathaniel Ratecliff. and more. With Special Guest Early James
w/ Special Guest: Chris Bandi
Saturday, November 14
Signed to BBR Music Group’s Stoney Creek Records, Jimmie Allen has already made history as the first black artist to launch a career with two consecutive No. 1 hits on country radio – “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To” and his newest hit "This is Us" with Noah Cyrus
Matt Stell's powerfully romantic single “Prayed for You” has racked up more than 45 million digital streams and is now spinning on country radio, as well as his current hit "Everywhere But On".
Thursday, November 19
When The Allman Betts Band released Down to the River in June of 2019, the debut album represented not only the first time the group had recorded together, but, in fact, the first time the seven-piece ensemble had ever played together. ”
In 2019, as Down to the River topped charts and dotted playlists, The Allman Betts Band toured. Relentlessly. Sold-out U.S. theatres in spring turned to festival dates in summer, even crossing over the Atlantic for a string of European appearances.
Friday, November 20
In 2014, Rice broke through as an artist: Ignite the Night yielded Top 5 singles “Ready, Set, Roll” and “Gonna Wanna Tonight,” which he followed in 2017 with the acclaimed Lambs & Lions before ultimately earning his first No. 1 single as an artist, 2019’s two-week chart-topper “Eyes On You.” His latest single "Lonely If You Are" is quickly rising up the charts.
Chase will play his hits in an intimate acoustic performance.
Saturday, December 12
Critics, fans and fellow comedians agree: Brian Regan is one of the most respected comedians in the country with Vanity Fair calling Brian, “The funniest stand-up alive,” and Entertainment Weekly calling him, “Your favorite comedian’s favorite comedian.” Having built his 30-plus year career on the strength of his material alone, Brian’s non-stop theater tour continuously fills the most beautiful venues across North America, visiting close to 100 cities each year.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when in the bandshell.
- Guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering the bandshell.
- Guests are required to have their temperature checked before entering the bandshell. Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be able to enter the bandshell.
- Contact-less payments and “no touch” purchases will be made available to patrons in the bandshell.
- All seating is reserved and includes a chair that will be provided.
- Guests can no longer bring a personal chair.
- All reserved seats must be purchased in groups of two.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all reserved seating sections by arranging chairs in groups of two, followed by two empty seats